- What kind of announcements will you send, and when?
- How do I make sure I can receive notifications?
- I received a notification. How do I know if it's legitimate?
- Can I stop the announcements if I decide I don’t want them anymore?
- Does changing my contact information for Campus Alert also change my official contact information with the U?
- My contact information changed. How can I update it?
- How long will I be signed up for?
- Who will have access to my information?
- Am I guaranteed to receive messages in an emergency?
- I received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, but I never signed up. Why?
- My email notifications are being filtered as SPAM. What do I do?
- My official email address is incorrect. How do I change it?
- I received an email, but I don't want to receive notifications. How do I opt-out?
- I received the message in my email inbox, but when I clicked the link to play the message nothing happened. Why?
- How do I receive Campus Alert text messages?
- What happens after I provide my text number via CIS?
- I heard that my peer received a text message on the cell phone from the U, but I did not. Why?
- From what number will these text messages display?
- If I enroll at night, will I receive the confirmation message?
- I did not receive a confirmation message. What happened?
- I did not receive a confirmation message because my phone wasn’t text enabled. I have since contacted my mobile phone provider to enable it. Do I need another confirmation message sent?
- How do I opt-out?
- If I change mobile phone providers but keep the same number, do I need to opt-in again?
- Am I charged my normal texting fees?
- I received the message but I missed the information. What should I do?
- I received the message but it kept looping/repeating. Why?
- I see a caller ID display of 801-585-1111 or 801-585-5000. Who is this?
- Why do you need to know what part of campus I am on?
- What if I spend a lot of time in two different areas, like lower campus and the Hospital?
- What if I don't see my primary location on the map?
- I live on campus. What should I enter as my location?